Jul 21, 2005
is a chronic hepatitis curable??? how about "inactive chronic" hepa?? How long it will take?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Chronic hepatitis B and hepatitis C can both be treated successfully. The length of treatment depends on many individual factors which are discussed with each patient.
What is the definition of inactive carrier?
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- What Is The Risk Of Vaginal Fisting?
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.