Jul 21, 2005
is a chronic hepatitis curable??? how about "inactive chronic" hepa?? How long it will take?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Chronic hepatitis B and hepatitis C can both be treated successfully. The length of treatment depends on many individual factors which are discussed with each patient.
What is the definition of inactive carrier?
- Can You Be Stabbed With Hiv Aids In Needles?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.