Jul 21, 2005
is a chronic hepatitis curable??? how about "inactive chronic" hepa?? How long it will take?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Chronic hepatitis B and hepatitis C can both be treated successfully. The length of treatment depends on many individual factors which are discussed with each patient.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.