|do you know of a doc in the sf bay area
Jul 18, 2005
I have been diagnosed with HBV. HBS+, HBeAg-, HBeAb+ HBV DNA 5000 cp/ml. all liver panel tests normal, NO cirhosis. I have been reading articles and they are consistent. I would like to be on antiviral therapy. But I want to go to a doctor that has the same philosophy as yours. I have been reading some of your responses and like your philosophy of intervention. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Try Mauricio Bonacini at CPMC in San Francisco. He is a very aggressive treater of all diseases. Good thinking! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.