|I have Hepatitis C
Jul 12, 2005
I was just wandering should I refuse a job with a job that deals with food products.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No. Just try not to bleed on the vegetables! HCV is really only transmitted by blood to blood transmission. Take the job! DTD
Please Help Understand.
- Can Hiv Be Spread From Saliva Entering The Eye?
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- What Does The Hiv Rash Look Like?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Possibility Of Getting Hiv From Spitting In Food
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.