|I have Hepatitis C
Jul 12, 2005
I was just wandering should I refuse a job with a job that deals with food products.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No. Just try not to bleed on the vegetables! HCV is really only transmitted by blood to blood transmission. Take the job! DTD
Please Help Understand.
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
- How Accurate Is The Orasure Advanced Rapid HIV Test?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.