|Please Help Understand.
Jul 12, 2005
To Douglas : Thank you for your time, My Blood Test Shown That 1-HEP B-SURFACE ANTIGEN *Positive* 2-HEP B-SURFACE AB NEGATIVE. 3-HEP B-CORE ANTIBODY*Positive* 4- HEP B-E ANTIGEN NEGATIVE 5- HEP B-E ANTIBODY * POSITIVE* Please Let Me Know What All That Means. THANK YOU.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It means you have had HBV. Whether you still have it or not, you will need to have the HBV DNA test to be able to tell. Get the test! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.