hopeless case...thankyou very much

dear doc

thanks for your prompt response i am feeling very relaxed as i also dicussed with my doc as per him if i go for limavudine then it will may have some side effects so let us carry on with adefovir and enticavire is not avaliable in my country(india).

Sir my doc and me want to ask you can HBsAG be converted to negative by medicine acc to any survey is any hope so for HBsAG test in companies i go negative .....

Is there any way to survive in job or change either by proving them anything or by written report of any expert

please ... thankyou very much

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Yes there is! Seroconversion to Hepatitis B surface antigen negativity and Hepatitis B surface antibody, can happen but is exceedingly rare. What you and your doctor can tell your MD is that your virus is undetectable and does not represent a risk to anyone else. If you are taking the adefovir, the virus should be negative in about 4-6 months. Good luck! DTD

Ribavirin - potential cancer-causing agent
thank you