adult breast feeding quiry

hi, i am really worried...i had been to a sex worker today and have protected sex with her but the problem was that she was lactating and i had some breastmilk feeding. i am worried about my chances of aquiring hiv and want to know 1)what are my chances of aquiring hiv 2)when should i get tested. 3)what testing should i get done for the sex worker. 4)any zidovudine prophylaxis that i need to take

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This is a new one on me! She should be tested for all 4 viruses: Hepatitis A,B and C and HIV. Hep A and HCV are not transmitted through breast milk, but HIV and Hep B can be. However one exposure to breast milk is stil a very low risk activity, you should be checked for all of those viruses now and vaccinated for hep A and B if you are negative, as should she, and rechecked in 3 months. Good luck! DTD

wether Hemopathic(yoga) treatment reliable or not.for HEP B......
Ribavirin - potential cancer-causing agent