Vaccination and + HBCab

I Had the Last Hep B Vaccination a year ago exactly. Just today I got a negative result for HBsag and a Positive result for HBcab, IgG and IgM. I am going for more test but im having a hard time interpreting this info, what does it mean? Thanks for any guidance you can offer.

If you received a vaccination series, your chance of getting hepatitis B is low. It is always possible that yoru vaccine didn't "take." However, I suspect your hepatitis B tests are incorrect because the IgM and the IGG are both positive and your hepaititis B Antigen is negative. It doesn't fall together well.

Dr. McGovern

Hep B & C testing
wether Hemopathic(yoga) treatment reliable or not.for HEP B......