|Hep B & C testing
Jun 30, 2005
Is four months after the last possible exposure long enough to be tested for Hepatitis B & C?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Four months is probably adequate for the vast majority. We usually test one more time at 6 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From A Human Bite?
- How Does Marijuana Help Aids Patients?
- Worldwide, The Main Route Of Hiv Infection Is Through
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- How To Prevent Vomiting When You Have Hiv?
- How To Treat Gonorrhea When You Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.