|Hep B & C testing
Jun 30, 2005
Is four months after the last possible exposure long enough to be tested for Hepatitis B & C?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Four months is probably adequate for the vast majority. We usually test one more time at 6 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?
- What Organism Is Responsible For The Transmission Of Syphilis?
- What Medicine Do You Take For Shingles In The Eye?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.