|Hep B & C testing
Jun 30, 2005
Is four months after the last possible exposure long enough to be tested for Hepatitis B & C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Four months is probably adequate for the vast majority. We usually test one more time at 6 months.
Vaccination and + HBCab
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Can Herpes Occur?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.