|Hep B & C testing
Jun 30, 2005
Is four months after the last possible exposure long enough to be tested for Hepatitis B & C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Four months is probably adequate for the vast majority. We usually test one more time at 6 months.
Vaccination and + HBCab
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.