Jun 30, 2005
i am being treated with hepsera for chronic HBV.my question is, do i have to avoid totally any alcohol eventhough i am not regular drinker?my liver function is all normal. thank you for your help
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should discuss this also with your physician. My personal feeling is that if you go out on a weekend and want a drink with dinner, this is fine and nothing to be concerned about. But I would limit my intake significantly - particularly during treatment when you want to give your immune system the best chance possible. Dr. McGovern
RESTARTING TREATMENT DG
Hep B & C testing
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Being Sick
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.