alcohol consumption

i am being treated with hepsera for chronic question is, do i have to avoid totally any alcohol eventhough i am not regular drinker?my liver function is all normal. thank you for your help

You should discuss this also with your physician. My personal feeling is that if you go out on a weekend and want a drink with dinner, this is fine and nothing to be concerned about. But I would limit my intake significantly - particularly during treatment when you want to give your immune system the best chance possible. Dr. McGovern

Hep B & C testing