RESTARTING TREATMENT DG

I was on viracept,videx and viread and doing well. My doctor changed me to triveda and kaletra and i devloped blotting in the stomach after one month so i stopped taking meds totally. Ive been off meds now for 5 months and probably have to go back on. What would you suggest my combination should be now. I have hiv and hep b. I was on lamivudine for my hep b thanks dean

The Truvada is a good drug for your hepatitis B. It was probably the Kaletra that caused you the bloating feeling. You can try to substitute with another protease inhibitor or use a drug like efavirenz. Your physician will know best.

I would also talk with your physician about how much liver disease you may have and about getting a liver biopsy if you have active liver disease.

Hep C transmission
alcohol consumption