Jun 30, 2005
I have been a patient of Hepatitis B (carrier) for almost 4 years. SGPT is 50-75 and there are no physical symptoms. Actually I am not facing any problems but when I go for a job and after medical test they declare me unfit (due to Hepatitis B) I feel very uncomfortable. I could not avail some very good chances due to this problem so can you please tell me how it can be make negative in the test I mean how can I get rid of this disease. I will be very thankful to you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please speak to your physician about a liver biopsy and treatment of hepatitis B. Dr. McGovern
What do these test results mean?
Hep C transmission
- Effects Of Stopping Megace
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- Can A Bed Bug Bite Transmit Hiv?
- Can Breast Milk Transmit Hiv To An Adult?
- Do Hiv Symptoms Include Lymph Nodes Headache Stiff Neck?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.