|Need liver specialist and Need assistance
Jun 30, 2005
Hi there i'm from Philippines, i just want to ask what type of Doctor specialication knows more about hepa B. I'm a Hepa B reactive patient. Is there any government agency that would assist me with my treatment financially? I'm hoping that i will be cured fro this disease. Thank you and GOD bless.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you want to see a specialist, you would be looking for a hepatologist who is a liver specialist. You may be able to sort out financial assistance by speaking to someone within your public health system.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.