Need liver specialist and Need assistance

Hi there i'm from Philippines, i just want to ask what type of Doctor specialication knows more about hepa B. I'm a Hepa B reactive patient. Is there any government agency that would assist me with my treatment financially? I'm hoping that i will be cured fro this disease. Thank you and GOD bless.

If you want to see a specialist, you would be looking for a hepatologist who is a liver specialist. You may be able to sort out financial assistance by speaking to someone within your public health system.

Dr. McGovern

Starting Treatment Friday