The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Hepatitis and HIV CoinfectionHepatitis and HIV Coinfection
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Need liver specialist and Need assistance
Jun 30, 2005

Hi there i'm from Philippines, i just want to ask what type of Doctor specialication knows more about hepa B. I'm a Hepa B reactive patient. Is there any government agency that would assist me with my treatment financially? I'm hoping that i will be cured fro this disease. Thank you and GOD bless.

Response from Dr. McGovern

If you want to see a specialist, you would be looking for a hepatologist who is a liver specialist. You may be able to sort out financial assistance by speaking to someone within your public health system.

Dr. McGovern

Starting Treatment Friday

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint