|Need liver specialist and Need assistance
Jun 30, 2005
Hi there i'm from Philippines, i just want to ask what type of Doctor specialication knows more about hepa B. I'm a Hepa B reactive patient. Is there any government agency that would assist me with my treatment financially? I'm hoping that i will be cured fro this disease. Thank you and GOD bless.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you want to see a specialist, you would be looking for a hepatologist who is a liver specialist. You may be able to sort out financial assistance by speaking to someone within your public health system.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.