Jun 30, 2005
if father has hep c, and hiv, can baby be born with it
Response from Dr. McGovern
The important thing to do is to test the mother for both viruses. Please let your obstetrician know your concerns. Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C and saliva
- How Much Hiv In Saliva Of Infected Person?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Transmission Of Hepatitis B Through Saliva
- Can A Blood Test To Check Your Iron Detect Hiv?
- Can A Cbc Show Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.