Jun 30, 2005
if father has hep c, and hiv, can baby be born with it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The important thing to do is to test the mother for both viruses. Please let your obstetrician know your concerns. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.