|Very Urgent Please
Jun 30, 2005
iam male with 34 years old and iam going to have blood test for Hep A,B,C . can you explain for me what the normal result should be in the following Test: Hep.B surface antigen: Hep B surface ab : Hep.B core ab Total: Hep.C antibody (HCV): Hep.A antibody Total: Hep.A antibody IgM: Thank you so much.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The idea situation is to HBV surface antibody positive so that you are immune, A antibody IgG positive, and all else negative! If you are all negative, get vaccinated! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Symptoms Of Herpes Sores Or Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.