|Very Urgent Please
Jun 30, 2005
iam male with 34 years old and iam going to have blood test for Hep A,B,C . can you explain for me what the normal result should be in the following Test: Hep.B surface antigen: Hep B surface ab : Hep.B core ab Total: Hep.C antibody (HCV): Hep.A antibody Total: Hep.A antibody IgM: Thank you so much.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The idea situation is to HBV surface antibody positive so that you are immune, A antibody IgG positive, and all else negative! If you are all negative, get vaccinated! DTD
Abnormal Hepatitis C Result - 2nd try, very worried
HEP B DNA Qnt 8.7 Log IU/ml
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.