|Very Urgent Please
Jun 30, 2005
iam male with 34 years old and iam going to have blood test for Hep A,B,C . can you explain for me what the normal result should be in the following Test: Hep.B surface antigen: Hep B surface ab : Hep.B core ab Total: Hep.C antibody (HCV): Hep.A antibody Total: Hep.A antibody IgM: Thank you so much.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The idea situation is to HBV surface antibody positive so that you are immune, A antibody IgG positive, and all else negative! If you are all negative, get vaccinated! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.