thank u

hey thank u soo much for ur replyy its just thsy u replied that i have hbv be positive infection cronic..what does it mean is it dangerous and if my dna has become negitive will it go ...and what di du mean by detectable virus before dna ... thank u soo muchh ...

If I remember correctly, you have chronic hepatitis B infection and now your virus is being suppressed by the medications you are taking. That is good news.

Follow up with your physician to keep watching your liver test results including your HBV DNA - your virus level. Continue treatment until your physician feels that it is time to stop. The length of treatment will depend on your response.

Dr. McGovern

Understanding Vaccination Result
Can Hep b Vaccine cause HBV DNA to go up?