|Hep.A test result
Jun 28, 2005
Hi doctor , can you explain fo me this result: Hep.A antibody Total Negative . Hep.A antibody IgM Negative . dose is that mean i have no antibodies in my blood to protect me from any infection of that virus ? Thank you Doctor
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes so you should get vaccinated if you are at risk. Other patients who should also consider hepatitis A vaccine are those who already have chronic liver disease. It is better to prevent any further stress on a sick liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.