Hiv Neg/mycobacterial infecion

I went through the Hep-C treatment and am still having so much pain, on a scale of 1-10 a good 10 and my treatment has been over for 4 to 5 months, could i have what is called cryoglobulinemia? Now i have Mycobacterial infection and that is a year long program, now my question to this, is this a pain full treatmet will it make me sick also or even more pain? What if i do not take the treatment? Thanks you, Verla

Cryoglobulinemia is an uncommon complication associated with active hepatitis C infection. A simple blood test can look for that but the test should only be done if you have symptoms consistent with that syndrome.

Mycobacterial infection, if it is true infection and not just colonization, should be treated.

You need to discuss these complex issues with a Infectious disease specialist.

Dr McGovern

Alternative treatment option
HBSAG