Alternative treatment option

Please answer. I've asked this several times before. Is frozen thymus extract another option in the treatment of Hepatitis C? Treatment on peg failed. Is this another alternative to take?

I don't know of any study regarding the value of thymus extract.

I would consider a google of "thymus extract and National Institute of Health" to see if they have a study of it. There is a subsection at the NIH which is devoted to looking at complementary alternative medicines in many different areas of medicines. However, I do not know of any specific study on thymus extract.

HBaSG test means
Hiv Neg/mycobacterial infecion