|HBaSG test means
Jun 28, 2005
Went to clinic for Hepa B test and they gave this result the following day; Cut-off value: 0.286, Optical Density: 0.030. What does this mean? Is it a Reactive or Non-Reactive result?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know what that means because the laboratory interprets the numbers in their own lab as to whether a number is significant or not. You need to have your physician review and tell you whether it is reactive or not based on the "reference range".
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.