|HBaSG test means
Jun 28, 2005
Went to clinic for Hepa B test and they gave this result the following day; Cut-off value: 0.286, Optical Density: 0.030. What does this mean? Is it a Reactive or Non-Reactive result?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know what that means because the laboratory interprets the numbers in their own lab as to whether a number is significant or not. You need to have your physician review and tell you whether it is reactive or not based on the "reference range".
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- Folic Acid Deficiency And Peripheral Neuropathy
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Helps To Heal Shingles Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.