plz answer,

hey im really worried its just i wrote u earlier as well i told u my dna was positive and after 1 month medication of zeffix tablets as prescibed i had my test again and my dna was negitive...u told me to go for other test and theses are the results hep b antigen reavtive hep b suraface antiboday non reactive hep b core antiboday reactive hep b core antibodat igm non reactive hapititis be antigen reative hep be antiboday non reactive .......... what is the status of my infection now as my dna being neg dr im really worried bout it and tell me if i gt amrried is it ok for my husband pplz tell im very worried and my alt is normal.. tank u so much

It appears that you have chronic hepatitis B e antigen positive infection. It is great news that your HBV DNA is suppressed on treatment. I assume you had detectable virus before starting treatment.

As for your partner, he needs a medical evaluation by a physician to check for hepatitis B and to immunize if he has never been exposed.

Dr. McGovern

HEPA
HBV vacinated now HBV+