hopeless case ........please

Dr doc I am an chronic carrier of hep B since I diagnosed 6 months before with an 1,93.000 copies/ml DNA and also gone through liver biopsy which show perfect result ,my doc start my treatment with adefovir 10 mg ,sir please telll me I am working with an good company and afraid to loose my job as they gone for medical test of HBsAG which I am positive , And also I am try to switch my job and they will also go for HBV test Now please tell wether by medicine I can convert undetectable viral load and my HBsAG to negative so that I can stay in my job Please suggest is there any way I can hope ? Please even I cant cry and want to live in this corporate world please I am hopeless tell wether ever change to negative so I can remain here Very much thanks for urs effort for giving an hope to hopeless peoples.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Adefovir should get your HBV DNA to an undectable level. It may take 6 to 12 months however. It can rarely cause a HB surface antigen seroconversion. I would not count on that. If you would like to try to get the DNA down faster you can add either lamivudine, FTC or the new drug entecavir(Barraclude). This should be a good combination for you. Good luck! DTD

Is biopsy necessary
Why does Hep C antibodies still show?