Jun 18, 2005
I just git my SGPT results. Please interpret the results and what is the significance on my HBV.
SGPT = 163 SGPT = 83 SGPT = 199
Is my liver is serious and can lead to liver deterioration. Please give me immediate advice.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your liver function tests are abnormal but that does not tell me about the activity of your liver disease. The best way to judge that is with a liver biopsy.That will tell you the amount of scarring and inflammation.
Can a Hepa-B carrier transmit the virus to a unborn child?
Why hepa b? no sex-needles
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Do Herpes On Lips Look Like?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.