Am i cured of Hep C?

2 years ago i tested positive with Hep C antibodies,i went to see a liver docter and he said i didnt have hep c and that 1. Hepatitis C RNA was <50 IU/mL, 2. the HCV RNA, PCR was <1.70 LogIU/mL , so he told me I didnt need help.........Recently I got tested for hep C again and the anitbodies still showed. I went to a new liver docter, and he did more tests. He told me my liver functions were normal and the virus load was undetectable....The last test also showed the results for HBSAB. What is HBSAB? So for hep c , he didnt give me treatment cause he didnt know if it would help or not.....do i still have Hep C?am i cured?are Hep C antibodies always going to show on tests?is Hep C curable?ive had unprotected sex with my girlfriend for a while and she got a negative result for hep c.....whut does this mean?Thank you for taking your time to read this DR, and i hope u can help answer all my questions, ive been worrying about this day and night and cant have any peace of mind....please help me answer all my questions,Tthank you so much

P.S. = if I can b cured or am cured....is it possible for me to drink again?Like maybe once a week?Not drinking is very hard for me socially......

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Yes you are cured! You had HCV and beat it all by yourself. This can happen during the acute infection and it sounds like your two doctors have proven it. Congratulations! You cant give it to your girlfriend if you don't have it and you dont have it anymore! Congratulations. The HBSAB is the test for hep B antibody. If it is negative, then you need vaccine. Stay well! DTD

Can I go ahead with my marriage?
Double dose peg