|Why am I bleeding?
May 29, 2005
I have HCV,and every time I have sex I bleed. I recently started having sex again after three years, could this be the reason I am bleeding?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would discuss this with your physician. You need a complete exam and laboratories and maybe some other evaluations.
Can the virus be dormant for 43 years?
Heb B and Chlam. questions
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Has Anyone Got Hiv Through Deep Kissing And Genital Rubbing
- Hiv Risk Massage Hand Job
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.