|Why am I bleeding?
May 29, 2005
I have HCV,and every time I have sex I bleed. I recently started having sex again after three years, could this be the reason I am bleeding?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would discuss this with your physician. You need a complete exam and laboratories and maybe some other evaluations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Is It Difficult For A Person With Hiv To Fight Off Infections?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Bumps On Leg And Sign Of Hiv
- Teaching Plan For The Patient With Hepatitis C
- Can You Get Hiv If The Person's Blood Went In Your Food?
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Restless Leg Syndrome
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.