|Why am I bleeding?
May 29, 2005
I have HCV,and every time I have sex I bleed. I recently started having sex again after three years, could this be the reason I am bleeding?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would discuss this with your physician. You need a complete exam and laboratories and maybe some other evaluations.
Can the virus be dormant for 43 years?
Heb B and Chlam. questions
- Odds Of Infection Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Oral Sex On A Woman And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.