HBV viral dna load almost exactly 1/2 of what it was six months ago

Hello Dr. McGovern, I'm an inactive chronic hepatitis b carrier. I have one simple question. my hbv dna was 1880 copies/ml last november. Since last november I have been on a strict diet of vegs, fruits and lean meat only. lots citrus fruit and also garlic(anti viral???). I just had hbv dna test done and the results were 945 copies/ml. knowing how pcr works, I think this could be just an error in the previous lab work or the current one. because my results now are almost exactly 1/2 what they were six months ago. The two tests were done done by two different labs but using the same(Quest diagnostics) method. Is it possible that there is an error in one of the labs or have I cut my viral load to 1/2? Thanks

There are several possible explanations:

1. Lab variance; it is important that your virus was measured with the same assay test. 2. There can be fluctuations of your hepatitis B virus level in your blood from time to time. It is not entirely stable. That is consistent with the natural history of hepatitis B.

Only trends over time will determine if there is anything more than a waxing and waning of your levels.

Dr. McGovern

A little hope, please?
question from hyderabad