May 28, 2005
Hi Dr. McGovern:
My blood test shows that the HBV DNA is 61700000 copies/ml. It's done on 4/20/05, which is two weeks after my dr. stopped me from using Hepasera and before I was put on Baraclude. Last october, the number was 770.1E6 copies/ml.
Should I conclude that I am getting better slowly because the number is samller than before?
Thank you very much,
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is possible that your liver is getting healthier from lower levels of virus in your blood. Baraclude (Entecavir) has a more potent effect in terms of lowering viral load than other agents. I hope this will be the case in you as well. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.