Hep C Cure?

I was diagnosed with Hep C two years ago. I've had blood work done every six months since, and the last showed a viral load of eight, that's 08, down from a high of around 100,000.

I've recieved no treatment. What's going on here? Is it possible that I have some sort of natural immunity, or is that a pipe dream? Should I seek treatment anyway? Is it still possible that I might have liver damage?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I would check it again but it sounds like you may have caught the end of an acute HCV infection that cleared. On the other hand, an eight could just be a falsely low PCR test, which is not uncommon. You need more testing. If it still comes up 100,000 then you need a liver biopsy. DTD

jordan+heb b
send me tests.. please!