From Africa again, 3rd Attempt please answer this time

Dear Dr Dietrich I was vaccnated twice in 2002 but forgot the booster. I got tested in november 2004 just before I came to Africa and found out only two months ago that I had not produced anti bodies. So I started the accelerated vaccination for Hep B (0-10-21 days Question what do you know about this accelerated vaccination? Can I be immune after the 3rd one directly. Please answer, because I am worried I work in a high endemic country and even though I do not deal with blood directly I do sit around and talk with people of high risk groups ..What risks should I be concerned about other than direct contact with blood and sex? I am too scarred and also not sure if I can go to a clinic around here. Please advice T

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You should be getting double dose vaccine in the accelerated fashion. The acceleration works fine, but if you have not responded the first time, you need to get 40 mcg of vaccine the second time around with all 3 shots. You also need to make darn sure that you are getting new syringes each time for the vaccine, if not get your own sterile ones from home. Good luck! DTD

Liver cancer & HepB
jordan+heb b