|hepa b couple
May 22, 2005
What would be the possibility when two couple with hepa b made an intercourse? What will happen to them and the possibility that they will have a baby?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not clear on whether you were trying to have a baby or not, but the risk to the baby of getting hepatitis B will depend on the mother's status.
During pregnancy, mothers with hepatitis B are monitored and if they continue to be chronic, the baby receives hepatitis B vaccines are birth and in the weeks after to protect the infant. These are very effective.
HBV & Triglycerides Level
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.