May 22, 2005
No reply necessary...just wanted you to read a"thank you" in the midst of all the good work you are doing. May you always be blessed with the gift to heal.
Response from Dr. McGovern
What a nice way to start my day. Thank you!
urgent treatment required or not
hepa b couple
- I Have Hiv Symptoms But No Antibodies
- How Long Does Hepatitis B Stay In Your Body?
- Needle Prick And Hiv Risk For Nurses
- Can Someone Get Hiv Or Aids If Both Partners Don't Have It?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- What Type Of People Can't Catch The Hiv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.