May 22, 2005
No reply necessary...just wanted you to read a"thank you" in the midst of all the good work you are doing. May you always be blessed with the gift to heal.
Response from Dr. McGovern
What a nice way to start my day. Thank you!
urgent treatment required or not
hepa b couple
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- List Of Incurable Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.