|Help with ways of being vaccinated for it.
May 14, 2005
Hepatitis is now supposed to be prevented where I am. In order to go into high school you must have a vaccination before you enter high school. I was wondering how many ways there are to administer the vaccine and what are they exactly.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is prevented with a vaccine that is injected into your arm in the subcutaneous tissue.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Biochemical Reaction That Happen When Testing Syphilis
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.