Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Hepatitis and HIV CoinfectionHepatitis and HIV Coinfection

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I dont know what this is?
May 14, 2005

Ok i'm 17 years old and I think I have a problem. In my inner thighs, I have these bumps. These bumps are either big or small. They hurt sometimes when they get touched or when I try to squeeze them. If I do squeeze them, then white or yellowish stuff comes out (luquidy). These bumps are usually round and big and I can feel them from the outer of my thighs. I have had them for as long as a year so far. The bumps that do go away leave really dark spots on my thighs, so most of my inner thighs right now are very dark. I don't know what this is and I really would like for them to dissappear. I'm not sexually active. I did some research and I think I have folliculitis. I don't know but I really need your help. Is there any medecine that can help me clear this up? Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Response from Dr. McGovern

I think you may be right that you have folliculitis. Please see your physician to get a prescription for oral or topical antibiotics. Dr. McGovern

Previous
Hepa B
Next
Worried Cop

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.