HBV DNA test

Dear dr

I have gone through my various test are 1)hepatitis B surface antigen test = +ve 2)HBc Ab IgG=Reactive HBc Ab IgM=Non-reactive HBe Ab =Reactive HBe Ag =Non-reactive 3)HBV DNA (Quantitative) molecular dignostics=It shows 1,93,000 copies/ml viral loaded in my blood. 4)Ultrasonography of upper abdomen=it shows liver mildly enlarged in span(14.9cm)otherwise every thing is ok and in perfect state 5) now doctor recomended me for liver biopsy

So please tell me that wether i have chronic or carrier stage and if any then can it be treatable 100% and how long it will took to recover me from this bcz i am very much worried abt that

please give clear idea for this that what should i do ?

Is mine future safe or not?

I completely agree that you should have a liver biopsy since you have chronic Hepatitis B e antigen negative infection with detectable virus.

There are many potential treatments you can take so the possibilities for therapy are terrific now. You will need careful follow-up by your physician while you undergo treatment.

The liver biopsy is important to determine how much disease you have since your duration of treatment is going to be long due to the E antigen negative result.

Dr. McGovern

Chronic hepB Case (Please Help)