|HCV QN by bDNA
May 14, 2005
Hello Barbara - I am considering treatment and wondering if my HCV QN by bDNA of 830593 IU/ml is high and how does this impact the treatment. Regards, RC
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your HCV RNA would be classified as high; however that should not discourage you since the most important thing is how you respond to treatment at 12 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy An Ars Symptom?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.