May 9, 2005
hey i mailed u ealier regarding my reports..u said im hep positive a carrier and that i need to get my dna tested and that was positve so my doc gave me tablet ziffex and after a month i got my dna tested againa nd it came negitive....now m i carrier ...and can my antigen b neg too plzz ans in detail thank uu
Response from Dr. Dieterich
That is good news! If you keep the DNA negative for a long time by taking the medicine, then there is a chance that the antigens will convert to antibody which is what you want to happen. Keep up the good work! DTD
HEP C TEST ACCURACY
Living abroad and scared follow-up
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Can You Get Ars 9 Weeks After Exposure?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Does A Contraceptive Pill Affect A Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.