For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

dna test

hey i mailed u ealier regarding my reports..u said im hep positive a carrier and that i need to get my dna tested and that was positve so my doc gave me tablet ziffex and after a month i got my dna tested againa nd it came m i carrier ...and can my antigen b neg too plzz ans in detail thank uu

Response from Dr. Dieterich

That is good news! If you keep the DNA negative for a long time by taking the medicine, then there is a chance that the antigens will convert to antibody which is what you want to happen. Keep up the good work! DTD

Living abroad and scared follow-up