|HEP C TEST ACCURACY
May 9, 2005
HI I WANTED TO NOW IF LIVER ENZYMES :ALT 95 AND THE REST OF THEM ALL NORMAL HAVE TO DO WITH HEP C INFECTION. TEST OF HEP C ANTIBODY AND HEP B ANTIBODY NEGATIVE AFTER 5 MONTHS OF HIGHT ALT 95.NOW ALL LIVER ENZYMES BACK TO NORMAL.DO I NEED MORE TESTING?PLEASE HELP .THANK YOU FROM UK ALBERTO
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.