|HBV dna test
May 4, 2005
I have gone through my test for HBV DNA(quntative) molecular dignostics test and found 1,93,000 copies/ml in my loood viral loaded ,so what should i do for that wether i have to go for liver biopsy or not and how furhter it is treatable
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Definitely treatable. Liver biopsy is better to do for staging purposes now, but then get on treatment. Actually that is low for HBV. Often the viral load is a billion copies or so. Keep up the good work! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Is Coated Tongue?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.