|HBV dna test
May 4, 2005
I have gone through my test for HBV DNA(quntative) molecular dignostics test and found 1,93,000 copies/ml in my loood viral loaded ,so what should i do for that wether i have to go for liver biopsy or not and how furhter it is treatable
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Definitely treatable. Liver biopsy is better to do for staging purposes now, but then get on treatment. Actually that is low for HBV. Often the viral load is a billion copies or so. Keep up the good work! DTD
Puzzled by HBV DNA Test
Urgent request-Maintenance therapy post treatment for Hep C
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.