May 2, 2005
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The most common symptom is no symptom. You should have been tested for C when you had B. You should also be vaccinated for A and tested for HIV. Dental cleaning is not a risk! Stay safe! DTD
HEB C AND ELECTOLYSIS URGEnT!!!!
Puzzled by HBV DNA Test
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob
- Is Groin Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.