HEB C AND ELECTOLYSIS URGEnT!!!!

Dear Dr Dietriech, I naivily thought that electric hair removal is not a real danger because as the esthetician said it, the needle is highly heated before burning the hair rooth.. I have done it several times I am VERY worried I know that the needle was not steralised but she only cleaned with alcohol!!! Please help I am losing my mind over it. I really hope you answer this time . Hve you ever heard of such a case? R

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Never heard of this risk and I thought I had heard them all! Does not sound like a great risk, but I don't let the barber use a straight razor on me anymore. Maybe you should find a better way to deal with that issue. By the way you should get tested for hep A , B and C and vaccinated for A and B if negative like everyone should. Good luck! DTD

Pregnancy liver problem
helppppp