HBV Sweat transmission
Apr 30, 2005
Can HBV be transmitted if one shakes hand with infected person and then eats food without washing hands.Thankyou
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not worry about this. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.