|HBV Sweat transmission
Apr 30, 2005
Can HBV be transmitted if one shakes hand with infected person and then eats food without washing hands.Thankyou
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not worry about this. Dr. McGovern
Hep B test-stressing here-HELP SOON!!!!!
hight alt hep c test neg
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.