|HBV Sweat transmission
Apr 30, 2005
Can HBV be transmitted if one shakes hand with infected person and then eats food without washing hands.Thankyou
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not worry about this. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.