|Hep B test-stressing here-HELP SOON!!!!!
Apr 30, 2005
..test results say>>HBsAG screen-Negative Hep B Core Ab, IgM*Positive>>>>>>recent infection? Going to get it soon?..stressing here alot-my doctor does not seem to know--He says I am immune but I read conflicting thoughts based on other people's questions???...Am I in a "windoe Period?"..HELP PLEASE SOON!!!!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your Hepatitis B Ig M result is consistent with recent infection. Please see my longer answer to your question. Dr. McGovern
HBV Sweat transmission
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Treat Vaginal Cysts?
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.