Apr 30, 2005
My test results were just mailed, and I don't know what they mean. The test was Hep B Surf. Ab, Quant. The results say: 2 miu/ml=non-responder, 2-10 miu/ml=hypo-responder, >10 miu/ml=positive responder. Everything I've read is different....please help, I am really worrying.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I can't tell you what they mean because you have given me the range of results from the lab but not your individual results.
I would call your doctor and ask him or her to interpret them. There is no way you should be expected to understand these complicated tests. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.