|how to read my results
Apr 30, 2005
I recently had to get a hep B titer drawn...i went through the hep b immunization series about 4 years ago and needed a titer drawn for work....the results were positive for the antibody with a number of .424 for my count....what does the .424 mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I assume that you are referring to a surface antibody test. The results vary from lab to lab. You just need to know if that particular lab is judging your level to be "protective". Dr. McGovern
HEP C/LIVER BIOPSY/PREGNANCY
- How Many CD4 Cells Are Destroyed By HIV Per Year?
- How Many People Have Caught Hiv Through Receptive Oral?
- The Symptoms Of Chlamydia Or Gonorrhea In The Mouth
- Reliability Of 6 Week HIV Test
- Do You Have To Take Hiv Test To Become A Firefighter?
- What Is The Average Life Span Of Someone Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.